« Home | Consecutive Numbers » | Blog Exploration » | Recommended Posts » | Women of ZH"L » | Welcome » 

Sunday, March 19, 2006 

Blogger Art

Not much of a photographer myself, but i do appreciate good (understandlabe) paintings and photos. I take photos from time to time but none of which qualify for National Geographics. I did recently take a photo that by chance came out really well:

...laugh all you want, the focus is really perfect and its the best in a long time.

While browsing through some of the photo blogs out there, i stubled accross some interesting ones, take a look:

This photo was taken by Erica Shires. You can view more of wrok here.

This photo was taken from Tango Photo.

Astounding art! This photo was taken from Radar Family.

You can check out some more great art at JM Colbergs web log Conscientious. His weblog has been around since July 2002!! Deffinately worth a look at if you are interested in art, and what is available on the net.

About me

  • I'm Pesach
  • From London, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Israeli News Feeds

Radio Stations

All the Rest

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates