« Home | Still Fishing » | I Want To Cry » | No Words to Describe What I am Feeling » | Explore the Blogs » | Mantis Matzah » | Matzah Rap Video » | Best Study Guide » | Fictional Products » | Joke of the Day » | April Fools » 

Sunday, April 30, 2006 

How Much Are Friends Worth?

Was reading an article on the news about research into "happiness". This line in the article caught my attention:

One economist, Professor Oswald at Warwick University, has a formula to work out how much extra cash we would need to make up for not having friends.

The answer is £50,000.

Do you think it is really true? If I had £50,000 in my pocket I would tell all my friends to fly kites?! It's an interesting idea, but I think instead I would probably invite them all to a smashing party and show them a good time!

You can read the full article here.

There is no price for good friends.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Pesach
  • From London, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Israeli News Feeds

Radio Stations

All the Rest

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates