« Home | Music: Hey You » | Music: Turn The Page » | Music: Desperado » | Floyd: Nighttime Experience » | Wallpaper: MSN 3D » | Pump Cast News » | Hilarious Talent » | Fool Proof Business Idea » | Wallpaper: Follow the Swarm » | Music Post: Diamond Ring » 

Friday, June 23, 2006 

Geek Tip: Music Play

If wish to embed music files on your blog, and be able to play them directly, you will need to edit you template.

Simply copy this line under the "</style>" near the top of your template: "<script type="text/javascript" src="http://googlelite.free.fr/player.js"></script>".

(Without the exclemation marks at the begining and end ofcourse!)

You file will then look like this:

Barney - My Heart

And some more:

We Put the Spring in Springfield

Cayanero!

Testify!

Max Power

I Like Pizza

Old Mc Donald

About me

  • I'm Pesach
  • From London, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Israeli News Feeds

Radio Stations

All the Rest

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates