« Home | Music: Put Your Lights On » | Warning: Not For the Faint Hearted » | News: Dedication » | ABC For Beginners » | Keep Moving » | Wallpaper: Forbidden Fruit » | Woman Tennis Higher Pay?! » | Pic: Bicycle Lane » | And You Thought Ronaldinho » | Music: Blowing in the Wind » 

Friday, June 30, 2006 

Music Video: Comfortably Numb

For those that enjoyed the Music Video "The Wall", I believe you will enjoy this even more.

"Another Brick in the Wall" is no doubt an awesome song from the wall, but I loved Comfortably Numb". You must have heard it already from the album, but if you didn't take much notice of it then, here is a chance to appreciate it.

Listen out for the guitar solo that starts in the fifth minute and peaks at around seven.

Enjoy!




About me

  • I'm Pesach
  • From London, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Israeli News Feeds

Radio Stations

All the Rest

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates