« Home | Wallpaper: Almost Perfect By Divine Error » | Spot The Difference » | Kids: Freddy Mercury » | Back To You » | One Liner » | Music: Hard Days Night » | What a Bloody Evening » | Wallpaper: Cold N 2006 » | Wallpaper: Superman (Yellow) » | Music: Brother In Arms » 

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 

Forget Speed Signs...

There is an alley way behind where I work in the evenings. Sometimes I have to park there because there is no space out front. I know it is an alley way, but why do people think that alley ways are for peeing? In my house we were brought up that you pee in the toilet (after pottie training training of course). Walking to my car on these days is only possible by holding your breath till you drive away to safety.

I thought that if they put up these signs then there might be a chance that I won;t turn blue every time I have leave work.


Cool sign, sort of.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Pesach
  • From London, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Israeli News Feeds

Radio Stations

All the Rest

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates