« Home | Reprimanded Rightfully » | Do Your Duty » | (Political) Food For Thought » | Music: Still Got the Blues » | Music: Down on the Corner » | New Guiness World Record » | News: Desperate » | Wallpaper: Garfield and Company » | Dog on the Loose! » | Music: Paradise City » 

Monday, September 04, 2006 

Funky Plan to Take Over the World (Musicly)

Here is your chance to share your unique taste of music to the world, and give yourself the chance to be in something that may very well be a full blown revolution!

Here is a clip of post from a fellow blogger. Read it and you will understand what you could be part of!

I have stumbled across a radio.blog.club account while typing in random stuff in the login box. I have made myself quite at home there and probably could claim ownership in certain states as uncostested blah blah blah. wateva.

Anyhew, I have made some playlists and love the whole idea. I'd love to let my playlist out to the discerning and highly critical ears of my loyal readers. That is to say, let my readers become my listeners. Albeit listen to the stuff I listen to. (I rarely get to use that word and probably just used it wrong, but WOW, do I feel inteligent).

Plus, I want YOU to make playlists so that I, and other experimentees can know what you like to listen to. Kind of a "I'll show you mine if you show me yours". What does that even mean?

I made a new account: Login: randombochur Password: randombochur

(Oh, and they come with two ready made playlists. Silly.)

If we use that up, someone make a new one and put a number, i.e. randombochur2, 3, yada yada.

Here ya go:

Making new playlists:

1. Log in
2. On the top (grey area) of the page, click on "favorites"
3. Near the top, centre of the page, click on "create a playlist"
4. In the search bar, type in the song your searching for
5. Next to the song is a grey heart. Roll your mouse over it and a menu will drop down with the list of playlists. Simply select the one you want and click.

Listening to your/our toonz:

1. Log in
2. On the top (grey area) of the page, click on "juke.blog"
3. The listening station will pop open in a new window. Near the bottom there is drop down menu to select the playlist you want to listen to.
4. Click on any song to listen to it and it will continue playing the list from that point.


"Every man on his own has the power to change the world". Revolution here we come!

Thanks man. Owe you one. Lets hope this catches on.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Pesach
  • From London, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Israeli News Feeds

Radio Stations

All the Rest

Recent Comments

  • Anonymous Anonymous on 11:36 pm
    Thanks man. Owe you one. Lets hope this catches on.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates