« Home | Wallpaper: Noir Bleu » | Nasrallah New Video Release » | TFD: Rip Off's » | Music: Man on the Moon » | Dida Cona Sari Ting » | Everything Sexier in Paris » | Love Mirrored Back as Hate » | Wallpaper: Chill » | Catch Me If You Can » | Perfect Image: Sky Ctio » 

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 

Movies: Borat!

Definitely a must see!!!

i love the name of this movie! i think it breaks a record for longest movie title.

borat is my new tube craze...
ali g. hes great.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Pesach
  • From London, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Israeli News Feeds

Radio Stations

All the Rest

Recent Comments

  • Anonymous Anonymous on 11:44 am
    i love the name of this movie! i think it breaks a record for longest movie title.
  • Anonymous Anonymous on 3:25 am
    borat is my new tube craze...
    ali g. hes great.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates