« Home | Human? » | Absolutely Everything on Google Video » | Just a Confirmation » | National Prank » | "Proper" English Bobby » | Not Your Average English Bobby » | Animusic Update 2 » | Giant Summit » | Toot Tone » | FBS "Joker" -- kitten video! » 

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 

Englands Elite

I love England, and not just because of the Queen. Us British have the most uinique , and you might say strangest, sense of fun and humour. Take for examples Mr Bean, Monty Python and all the other comedies that have passed through, there is nothing like them.

Here is just another example of what makes England unique. Check out this "advert" for Carlsberg beer. You tell me.


About me

  • I'm Pesach
  • From London, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Israeli News Feeds

Radio Stations

All the Rest

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates