« Home | Topic for Discussion - Preassure » | Inspirational Quotes » | They Got it On YouTube » | Tribute to Little Britain » | No Accounting For Exploitation » | Must Be the Best » | Englands Elite » | Human? » | Absolutely Everything on Google Video » | Just a Confirmation » 

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 

Introduction to Google Current

Google Current is an up to the minute look at what the world is searching for. In this episode, new friendsterlike website called 'Where Are You Now'

Host: Kinga Philipps Aired: 05/22/06




Keeping you up to date on whats current on Google!

Yup I think so, I love Google. I actually met a guy at a Friday night dinner who works for Google! Had a whole long chat with him.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Pesach
  • From London, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Israeli News Feeds

Radio Stations

All the Rest

Recent Comments

  • Blogger Pesach on 5:00 pm
    Yup I think so, I love Google. I actually met a guy at a Friday night dinner who works for Google! Had a whole long chat with him.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates