« Home | Hilarious Videos » | Blogger Art » | Consecutive Numbers » | Blog Exploration » | Recommended Posts » | Women of ZH"L » | Welcome » 

Monday, March 20, 2006 

Home Town Boy

I just discovered how many blogs there are out there that are ranting about Stamford Hill and how bad it is. Here is a a list I came accross:

  • A Working Girl
  • Frummer
  • Knifedge Kvetch
  • N16 Chat
  • The Epitome of Perfection in Teenage Naivity
  • The Other Side of the Fence
  • The Shaigetz - Do it My Vaai (Even made it to the Jewish Chronicle)
  • To be fair I will add that alot of the content is genuine blog material. Interesting opinions, rants and stories...be amused.

    Feel free to add to the list, it'll be interesting to check out some others.

    About me

    • I'm Pesach
    • From London, United Kingdom
    • My profile

    Israeli News Feeds

    Radio Stations

    All the Rest

    Recent Comments

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates