« Home | Every Day » | The English Language - Laugh a little! » | Electric Fence » | Osamas Death Tape - Family Guy » | Sean Paul Interpretation » | Men - To Be or Not To Be? » | Lamborghini VS Ducati - Who Will Win? » | The Good Thing About Quadruplets(?!) » | Israeli Music » | An Effort to "Keep Britain Tidy" » 

Sunday, April 02, 2006 

Gone Fishing

For all my viewers, I will not be posting too much over the next month or so. Exams are coming up, and due to my extreme laziness this semester, I have to work double as hard now if I want to see anything above 50%.

If I find something short and interesting, I will post it, but I will not be spending too much time here.

All the best.

Wow, and you actually mean it ;).
I have managed to post two posts since this one, I don't know how much of a break it will really be.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Pesach
  • From London, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Israeli News Feeds

Radio Stations

All the Rest

Recent Comments

  • Blogger Pesach on 9:20 pm
    Wow, and you actually mean it ;).
    I have managed to post two posts since this one, I don't know how much of a break it will really be.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates