« Home | Towards a Better Future » | If You Want to Say it, Say it That I Understand it » | ROTFLMAO!! » | Table Tennis » | Talk of the Town But I Don't Know Why » | I recommend... » | All for the Bush » | Celebrity News Blog » | Bedford England » | Welcome New Blogger » 

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 

An Effort to "Keep Britain Tidy"

I got my car washes today! It cost me £10, but it was worth it, these guys always do a good job. A bit of a gay sounding carwash though - "Strawberry Bubbles". When I first started going there, they would actually wash your car with strawberry smelling soap, spray the inside with strawberry air-freshener and even hang a strabbery smelling think on your mirror. They dumped the hanging thing, but you do still drive out of there with a nice smelling car until the air pollution gets into your vents, usually about three days later.

When I was there I reminded myself of a really funny prank in a car wash place, and I told myself I have to find it and post it. I searched everywhere for it but couldn't find it. What I did find instead, is this video here, it is hilarious too:



The one I am looking for is a prank in a gas station where the guy washing your car has this bucket that honks, and he makes it sound like you are trying to piss him off. If you have seen it and know where it is then please post the link.

Here is another prank that I saw around the same time, a bit corny but...



Enjoy the rest of your day.

About me

  • I'm Pesach
  • From London, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Israeli News Feeds

Radio Stations

All the Rest

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates