« Home | Bedford England » | Welcome New Blogger » | Blogger Game Blindly Accepted » | XP Bug » | Hey DOG what the heck?! » | Arts and Crafts of Today! » | Which Celebrity?? » | Variety of Posts from a Variety of Blogs Again » | Englands First Car Pool Lane! » | Home Town Boy » 

Thursday, March 23, 2006 

Celebrity News Blog

A blog deicated to celebrity news is IDontLikeYouThatWay.com. Updated daily with current affairs in the celebrity world. The good thing about it too is, if you don't anything interesting here you have loads of other clebrity blogs and websites to choose from in the links.

One particular article I came accross is Pete Doherty is Cracked Out. Not that I am trying to tell you something you don't already know, neither do I care that he is on a heroin drip, I only mention this for two words in the article "Kate Moss' ex-boyfriend and Babyshambles lead singer, Pete Doherty, snorted heroin minutes before an interview with Rolling Stone's Mark Binelli in a drug den in Hackney, England..." - Place of birth, place of humble abode.

Other celebrity links include A Socialite's Life and Hollywood Tuna.

I know it's a bit old but I thought I would share this South Park episode that the cheff got all ticked off about (scroll down for the froducers on Jay Leno promoting their new sitcom Thats My Bush) :



"Thats My Bush":


Had to add South Park to my blog. Thanks.

Pleasure. Free to pass around.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Pesach
  • From London, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Israeli News Feeds

Radio Stations

All the Rest

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates