« Home | Englands First Car Pool Lane! » | Home Town Boy » | Hilarious Videos » | Blogger Art » | Consecutive Numbers » | Blog Exploration » | Recommended Posts » | Women of ZH"L » | Welcome » 

Monday, March 20, 2006 

Variety of Posts from a Variety of Blogs Again

First of all I would like to thank A simple Jew and Airtime Daily for your appreciation. Keep up the interesting posts and it will be my pleassure to share them with my viewers, which will hopefully start picking up.

I hope you found the earlier posts interesting or somewhat interesting, because that was the idea. I don't and can't promise that everything I reccomend will interest you but I do offer a short synopsis so you can chose what you think might be interesting.

Here are some more recommendations:

  • From A simple Jew again I would recommend you check out some of his short one-liner inspirational posts. Examples are How to Give Tzedokoh and In Context (showing you that everything good has a shell). I also discovered a truely inspirational link The Baal Shem Tov (MOVIE) that walks you through a history of the Baal Shem Tov, a truly spiritual man, and gives you direction in how to follow in his footsteps.
  • I didn't find anything at Random Thoughts particularly intersting that I could link to in this post, but I do enjoy visiting this site as it is constantly updated, and he does write well - check it out.
  • For a couple of political catoons you can click here from Dutchblog Israel. In general he has quite a few posts with cartoons, mainly political.
  • Randomly chosen link from Random Thoughts braught me to Rishon Rishon where you can find out all you need to know about The Art of the Blog.
  • From MY URBAN KVETCH I discovered post Jewtube: Not-Exactly-Kosher Viral Video with a couple of funny links. I will say that I am not sure I approve of some of the links, I foresure don't understand their purpose. You can check out the first link foresure - slightly humorous.
  • Wow, I am going to say that this post is a must read, and you must click on the link in it: By 2025, all Jewish genitals will dry up and we shall die of disease. The title speaks for itself! (From Jewschool)
  • For no strange reason this blog title caught my eye - Nice Jewish Girl. Her profile says "United States. Female. 34. Never been kissed.That is all you know about me, and all you need to know." I am not sure why this blog is so popular with hundreds of comments on every post, but I must say that with posts like Nice Jewish Girl has been kissed and I am OK., it is quite ammusing. The posts are very long so I didn't really have the patience to read a full one, maybe you will.

  • I will leave it at that.

    Thanks for the links.

    Post a Comment

    About me

    • I'm Pesach
    • From London, United Kingdom
    • My profile

    Israeli News Feeds

    Radio Stations

    All the Rest

    Recent Comments

    Powered by Blogger
    and Blogger Templates