« Home | Home Town Boy » | Hilarious Videos » | Blogger Art » | Consecutive Numbers » | Blog Exploration » | Recommended Posts » | Women of ZH"L » | Welcome » 

Monday, March 20, 2006 

Englands First Car Pool Lane!

England finnaly got there act together and are building a connection between two major highways for car pooling. This is something that has been around for a long time all over the states and reduced the amount of traffic there. England believes it will shorten the journey from these two locations by an average of eight minutes. News from aol.co.uk.

I think it is a great step for England, now they just have to widen all there streets and make five lane highways, then maybe I will be more inclined to drive and not have to constantly squeeze in unused parking spaces to let other cars go by.

One other thing I think we should give up, while I am on the subject, is: I don't think judges should still be wearing those wigs. I know it doesn't sound very patriotic to Regina, but it is getting a bit outdated. This opinion is partly influenced by a Monty Pythons Flying Circus episode, where they mock the judiciary system and clothing, I don't remeber which episode it was but it was very funny, if i find it I will post it.

Good day

Post Update: Talk of the devil!

...litteraly just came accross this as we speak. You tell me?

About me

  • I'm Pesach
  • From London, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Israeli News Feeds

Radio Stations

All the Rest

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates