« Home | Welcome New Blogger » | Blogger Game Blindly Accepted » | XP Bug » | Hey DOG what the heck?! » | Arts and Crafts of Today! » | Which Celebrity?? » | Variety of Posts from a Variety of Blogs Again » | Englands First Car Pool Lane! » | Home Town Boy » | Hilarious Videos » 

Thursday, March 23, 2006 

Bedford England

England is unarguably unique in the image it portrays. I am sure you guys have watched an odd few movies set in London, 007 perhaps or maybe even Green Street Hooligans*. In my opinion, it is a beautiful place with some rough edges that give it its character. The furthur you go away from London the more you feel this.

Being a "born and bred" English boy I appreciate the homeyness (madeup word). Take a peak here where someone has dedicated a blog solely to pictures of a suburb in England. The graffiti, the mailboxes, the open parks, the boats and even the scary looking woods are all factors of me growing up, with the rain ofcourse.

*If you havent watched this film then rent it. It's all about football hooligans, but the amazing thing about it is that it is really not far from the truth, paints auite an accurate picture of what an innocent football game consists of.

About me

  • I'm Pesach
  • From London, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Israeli News Feeds

Radio Stations

All the Rest

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates