« Home | ROTFLMAO!! » | Table Tennis » | Talk of the Town But I Don't Know Why » | I recommend... » | All for the Bush » | Celebrity News Blog » | Bedford England » | Welcome New Blogger » | Blogger Game Blindly Accepted » | XP Bug » 

Monday, March 27, 2006 

If You Want to Say it, Say it That I Understand it

In an article by The Shaigetz on 26 March titled Oh My Goy, he writes how when you hear a frum guy in London saying "my goy will take care of this", he does not mean it in any way derogatory. I don't think I can say that I entirley agree with his opinion but I will give them the benefit of the doubt. It is a nice article, read it.

However, one thing that does bother me is this. To your any other person, if you are upset with something they did, or you feel in some way that you need to curse them out, you do so in a way that they understand. Why is it though that when people from Stamford Hill when wishing to curse a non-jew out they do so in yiddish or in hebrew?

I had an experience once where I work, where a customer was upset at something one of the guys I work with did and called him a chamor. It so happened to be that the worker did know what chamor means, and was disgusted and pissed to say the least.

If you feel so religious that you don't think you should be cursing, then don't curse at at all, and if you do wish to curse someone out then atleast do so in a language they understand. If your English is a bit broken that you don't know any cursewords, at a small fee I can arrange to run you through them.

Hehe. Sadly, it took until the second or third time that they said it that I realised they were poking fun.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Pesach
  • From London, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Israeli News Feeds

Radio Stations

All the Rest

Recent Comments

  • Blogger Pesach on 8:42 am
    Hehe. Sadly, it took until the second or third time that they said it that I realised they were poking fun.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates