« Home | Original Advertising » | Introduction to Google Current » | Topic for Discussion - Preassure » | Inspirational Quotes » | They Got it On YouTube » | Tribute to Little Britain » | No Accounting For Exploitation » | Must Be the Best » | Englands Elite » | Human? » 

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 

Led Zeppelin

I covered this already in a previous post, however I thought I would bring it up again.

If you are a Led Zeppelin fan, then this blogspot is the one of your choice. I came across it a couple of months back while clicking on the "next blog" option, on a really boring day. I have decided to bring it up again because I just went back to check it and it has been updated many times since.

It is packed with posters, news and fully downloadable albums of every Led Zeppelin concert and albums! Every tour, every show and even private rare recordings that are not available to the general public. This is deffinately heaven for you Led Zepp fans out there. I hope you find it interesting.

Enjoy!

Glad to hear your a fan too!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Pesach
  • From London, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Israeli News Feeds

Radio Stations

All the Rest

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates