« Home | You've Heard It From MBD » | Popular » | Cocaine in a Can » | Ring Ding Champions » | What to Do This Summer » | Do's and Dont's in Driving » | Butt Google Has It » | Maria Jhi » | No Army Like Israel » | The Ultimate » 

Friday, June 09, 2006 

The Bush

This one I was not allowed to embed on this website but it is so good that I figured I would give you the link anyway.

It is a true event that the president arranged for a laugh.

--Post Update-- I managed to embed it anyhow!

An excerpt from the annual White House Correspondents Association dinner. President Bush’s presentation included an impersonator, Steve Bridges, who "interpreted" the president's remarks for laymen.

About me

  • I'm Pesach
  • From London, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Israeli News Feeds

Radio Stations

All the Rest

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates