« Home | Butt Google Has It » | Maria Jhi » | No Army Like Israel » | The Ultimate » | Honda Again » | Maybe Now?! » | Research, Is It Worth It? » | Nice Neiaz » | Led Zeppelin » | Original Advertising » 

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 

Do's and Dont's in Driving

"Drive 30 or drive safely"? Humorous representation:


Click image to watch clip

Pick them up from random places, you'll be surprised how much jusnk there is out there, all of which is not worthy of being on my site ;)

Glad you enjoyed it.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Pesach
  • From London, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Israeli News Feeds

Radio Stations

All the Rest

Recent Comments

  • Blogger Pesach on 12:40 am
    Pick them up from random places, you'll be surprised how much jusnk there is out there, all of which is not worthy of being on my site ;)

    Glad you enjoyed it.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates