« Home | More Good News! » | Google's Music Videos! » | Welcome Jimi! » | Argentina V Serbia & Montenegro 6-0 » | Bloody Big Ad » | England Vs Trinidad & Tobago Highlights 2-0 » | Shout Out To The Players » | Bye Bye Poland » | Beware of the Grandbagger » | True Legends of Sport » 

Monday, June 19, 2006 

Diet Coke and Mentos

You should not mix milk and meat, so as you should also not mix Mentos and Diet Coke!

This is what will happen if you do, you will cause a reaction that will create an explosion of the coke of up to five meteres high.

Here is one example of someone who did this experiment with a small hole allowing it to go even higher.

Backyard experiment showing the reaction between Mentos Candy and Diet Coke. We drilled a hole in the cap of the Diet Coke to increase the ... all ยป pressure forced through the opening. The trick was to get the Mentos in the bottle and the cap back on.




This would be the reaction if you were to do it without putting the cap back on.

Highest shooting Diet Coke Mentos bomb I've ever seen.




I haven't tried it yet, but as soon as I get my hands on some Mentos and Coke you can be sure that I will.

Let me know if you have tried it.

About me

  • I'm Pesach
  • From London, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Israeli News Feeds

Radio Stations

All the Rest

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates