« Home | Beware of the Grandbagger » | True Legends of Sport » | Stay Off the Doobie » | Empirical & Hypothesis Testing is Out of Fashion » | Word Cup Inspiration » | The Bush » | You've Heard It From MBD » | Popular » | Cocaine in a Can » | Ring Ding Champions » 

Thursday, June 15, 2006 

Bye Bye Poland

Dear Poland,

I only had some hopes for you (making it past the first round) because I have a couple of Polish friends and was blinded temporarily.

I don't really have much to say to you Poland, only next time just don't place your hopes too high, you will only get harm yourselves. You may go into deep depression, resulting in non desires to drink - utter devistation.

I understand that you feel like you want to compete with us English, but sometimes you just have to accept and move on, dig the whole and bury it.

My advice to you would be to just enjoy England Vs Brazil and reconsider watching Poland play at all.

The truth is, you may find some competition over the Atlantic where our american friends are finding it very hard to keep up.

Well, I love you anyway, but you might just want to consider Croquet in the next world championship.

Regards,

The one who actullay considered you.

About me

  • I'm Pesach
  • From London, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Israeli News Feeds

Radio Stations

All the Rest

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates