« Home | The Bush » | You've Heard It From MBD » | Popular » | Cocaine in a Can » | Ring Ding Champions » | What to Do This Summer » | Do's and Dont's in Driving » | Butt Google Has It » | Maria Jhi » | No Army Like Israel » 

Friday, June 09, 2006 

Word Cup Inspiration

Not that we should score our goals this way but it would add humour to the games.

Funny Own Goals




I am not sure what the backround music is about, it's as silly as the video.

I saw that comment beofre I clicked on it! How hilarious.

Gonna have to get them to update the video.

:) There are still chances for runner-up hooligan.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Pesach
  • From London, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Israeli News Feeds

Radio Stations

All the Rest

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates