« Home | Welcome Jimi! » | Argentina V Serbia & Montenegro 6-0 » | Bloody Big Ad » | England Vs Trinidad & Tobago Highlights 2-0 » | Shout Out To The Players » | Bye Bye Poland » | Beware of the Grandbagger » | True Legends of Sport » | Stay Off the Doobie » | Empirical & Hypothesis Testing is Out of Fashion » 

Sunday, June 18, 2006 

Google's Music Videos!

It just gets better and better! With the my recent introduction to music videos of music legends, I feel that I have the obligation to share the good ones with you.

I have alot of my own stuff that I would love to upload, but the truth is that when I searched forthem on Google Video a lot of them came up!

But I do have a lot, and will hopefully get you some of the best music video and concerts of all time.

Here is a good video of Stevie Ray Vaughan. You see can see music played to its ultimate feel.

SRV's performance of Texas Flood at the El Mocambo, 1983 .




Talking of guitarists, I am sure you have heard of these guys, but if you haven't then let me introduce them to you know.

Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, John Petrucci, and Billy Sheehan are the more modern guitarist legends. You might not have heard of Billy Sheehan and John Petrucci, but Joe Satriani and Steve Vai they are up there.

Say no more, here they are. (Quality is not so good but i'll get you some better ones when I upload my own).

Guitarists Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, John Petrucci, and bassist Billy Sheehan cover ZZ Top's La Grange. G3 live.





And just to finish off with some Pink Floyd!

I have the full version of this Live in Pompei production by Pink Flyod. It is by far the best video that I have seen of Pink Floyd yet. You really get to see the what they are all about and how there music is produced. I will try get it up.

Oh and yes, do watch the full eleven minutes!



About me

  • I'm Pesach
  • From London, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Israeli News Feeds

Radio Stations

All the Rest

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates