« Home | Animusic » | The Day I Was Born A Number of Years Back » | ALLOOB » | Here O Brother » | Pet Store Fun » | The King of Kings » | Amazing Guitarist Kid! » | Quick Quote » | It's the Small Details » | "Only" One Way? » 

Friday, May 12, 2006 

Qualities (?) of a Taurus

Random Thoughts, who's birthday is also in May and holds the same taurus sign, worte a post on the characteristics of the Taurus. I never really studied my sign or even looked much into it, but it was interesting to read.

Here is his post in which you can find what is said about me (us)! Not your run-of-the-mill type of guy, special, like my Mother always assured me.

About me

  • I'm Pesach
  • From London, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Israeli News Feeds

Radio Stations

All the Rest

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates