« Home | Hendrix Post: Effects of Acid » | Radio Stations: Update » | Flash Fight » | Oh So Trippy » | Stainless Paint » | Diet Coke and Mentos » | More Good News! » | Google's Music Videos! » | Welcome Jimi! » | Argentina V Serbia & Montenegro 6-0 » 

Monday, June 19, 2006 

Ronadinho

Not complaining, but why couldn't they d this against Australia?!






I did want to say "well done" to Australia, I guess i'll say it here.

You guys have only to draw the next game to make it through the first round. Not bad at all for your first World Cup since 1972.

And, I love you bro-in-law, your country deserves some respect. I would hate to see Australia knocked out after such quality playing against Brazil.

My only advice to you guys is to play football like football and not like rugby. When the ref makes a call, don't go and attack him with rugby spirit. It will only get you a yellow and a chance to not play in the next game. Be smart and chill.

Otherwise, hope to see you in the final (where we will have to break your heart. Sorry).

About me

  • I'm Pesach
  • From London, United Kingdom
  • My profile

Israeli News Feeds

Radio Stations

All the Rest

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates